Short tandem repeats (STRs) are stretches of repetitive DNA in which short sequences, typically made of 2-6 nucleotides, are repeated several times. STRs are highly relevant in molecular-genetic applications – several STRs are linked to various genetic disorders. Dante is an alignment-free algorithm for genotyping and characterizing STR alleles based on sequence reads originating from STR…Read More
- Junior/Senior Python developer
- Junior/Senior Data scientist
- Result of Prospective Validation of the Trisomy Test® for the Detection of Chromosomal Trisomies
- Identification of Structural Variation from NGS-Based Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing
- Combination of Fetal Fraction Estimators Based on Fragment Lengths and Fragment Counts in Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing.