Job description, powers and responsibilities
• Administrative preparation of applications for NFP (Non-repayable financial contribution),
• Administration and participation in the coordination of project implementation,
• Monitoring the progress of project implementation according to the approved schedule,
• Ensuring compliance with the rules according to legal regulations concerning in particular accounting, budgeting, taxes and harmonization of financial management with the rules of the financial management system of the Structural Funds with the valid discipline of the NFP beneficiary organization, within:
• Preparation of payment claims,
• Storing accounting documents,
• Any other delegated competencies in the project to a precisely defined extent,
• Administration of documents for public procurement,
• Preparation and completion of documentation for monitoring reports and its reporting through the ITMS portal,
• Preparation and implementation of publicity within the valid manual for information and publicity issued by the Managing Authority (VA),
• Ensuring that the project budget is consistent with the financial plan,
• Responsibility for meeting the deadlines of the project plan,
• Monitoring and compliance with the eligibility of expenditure in the project under the NFP contract,
• Monitoring the fulfillment of measurable project indicators,
• Communication with the project and financial manager of the VA managing authority,
• Providing cooperation with other members of the project team,
• Preparation of project reports on a regular basis.
The employment contract is NOT tied to a specific project.
The possibility of further career and professional growth in a stable company with a significant position in the environment of private medical facilities.
Correct and professional approach from the employer.
Support for further personal education.
System of employee benefits and benefits.
Pleasant working environment.
The position is suitable for candidates with education
university I. degree
English Language – Intermediate (B2)
Microsoft Word – advanced
Microsoft Excel – Advanced
Microsoft Outlook – Advanced
Number of years of experience
Personality prerequisites and skills
• Experience with project management and with the issue of EU funds is a prerequisite, ideally from the operational program research / development. Managing Authority Research Agency,
• perfect communication skills,
• independence, responsibility, high personal flexibility,
• strong goal orientation,
• ability to quickly orientate in the issue,
• ability to work together and learn new things quickly,
• team player.
If you are interested, send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.